Monday, September 23, 2024

YouTube

 YouTube is different from other social media. One had 50000 comments after 3 days? I'm not convinced the algorithm is being honest about that, but it's true, back and forth is less common, not only because of the number of responses, but also because YouTube limits number of response to 3. Anyway, putting thoughts into words in a context is as important as argument. The post in question was an argument, 20 MAGAts vs 1 student younger than any of the MAGAts. It was respectful because of the 1 debater's discipline. The last interchange was about abortion, and these are my thoughts.

I like the idea of consciousness, but I like breathing more. Everyone likes different things, but to define life, mothers rule. Fine if the evoluture is breathing, the mother can't stop that, but before that, it is up to the mother as to when life begins. Probably, the poor will define it later than the rich, unless they are ElonTrump level of anti-life, but fix that with better unemployment benefits. I value motherhood, but I also value other things people do when they are unemployed, as much as art and science.

No comments: